A culture of health and wellbeing within Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly
To be an effective partner for improving health and wellbeing
Our core purpose
To support and encourage good health promotion practice across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
- Initiate, co-ordinate, manage or support health promotion activities throughout Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
- Create the foundation on which agents and agencies of health promotion may address opportunities for health promotion.
- Provide consultancy, advice and guidance.
- Develop and manage health promotion projects.
- Promote the provision of a diverse range of training opportunities for agents and agencies involved in health promotion.
- Provide access to specialist information and resources for agents and agencies of health promotion, which is accurate, understandable and credible.
- Through multi agency partnerships pursue strategies which promote health.
- Target work towards improving the health of the worst off in society.
- Maintain a service based on quality standards in order to promote continuous improvement and a centre for excellence for the promotion of health.