Top of page Skip navigation
Health Promotion Service Cornwall and Isles of Scilly


Location: county wide

If you’re on a low income, you could be entitled to housing benefit or council tax support.  

Make sure you’re claiming any other benefits you are entitled to.  Some aren’t available through the Council, so check the GOV.UK benefits calculator to see what else you can apply for.

If you need specialist advice about housing benefit or council tax support, call us on 0300 1234 121.




< Back to What's On in your area