Information & Resources
To provide a specialist Health Promotion Information & Resource Centre for anyone interested in health improvement within Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly. The Information & Resource Centre aims to stock resources which reflect national priorities for health improvement, and aims to provide our clients with reliable, factual information, giving them the knowledge and ideas to deliver positive health improvement across the county.
Why Choose the Information & Resource Centre?
- The Information & Resource Centre offers a free service available to anyone living in Cornwall & the Isles of Scilly
- We support professionals in their work with clients
- We are trusted by hundreds of people to provide current, informative, user friendly resources
- A number of resources have been developed in consultation with health professionals
- If you are unable to get to our Centre, we can arrange delivery of your nearest NHS premises.
View our resources
The Information & Resource Centre is uniquely placed within the Health Promotion Service. This allows easy signposting to specialists, giving our clients another avenue of support.
- You can view and order all resources via our on line booking system, please contact us for a user name and password.
Unfortunately we are no longer able to accept drop in visitors to the service, unless for collection and return of booked items.
Telephone: 01209 313419
|We are open from 9.30am til 4pm for collection of resources. If you wish to collect outside of these hours, please telephone the team on 01209 313419 who can arrange a mutually convenient time for collection.|