Information & Resources
To provide a specialist Health Promotion Information & Resource Centre for anyone interested in health improvement within Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly. The Information & Resource Centre aims to stock resources which reflect national priorities for health improvement, and aims to provide our clients with reliable, factual information, giving them the knowledge and ideas to deliver positive health improvement across the County.
Why Choose the Information & Resource Centre?
- The Information & Resource Centre offers a free service available to anyone living in Cornwall & the Isles of Scilly
- We support professionals in their work with clients
- We are trusted by hundreds of people to provide current, informative, user friendly resources
- A number of resources have been developed in consultation with health professionals
- You can view and order all resources via our on line booking system
- If you are unable to get to our Centre, we can arrange delivery of your nearestNSHpremises.
The Information & Resource Centre is uniquely placed within the Health Promotion Service. This allows easy signposting to specialists, giving our clients another avenue of support.
- Come along and visit the Information & Resource Centre where you can view our catalogue of resources, posters and leaflets.
- Research and study in our comfortable and friendly environment
- Access information through ourFREEWi-Fi
The Information and Resource Centre is uniquely placed within the Health Promotion Service. This allows easy signposting to specialists, giving our clients another avenue of support.
Research and study in our comfortable and friendly environment.
Access information through our FREEWiFi
For our latest information bulletins and updates, follow us on Twitter
Contact us today on:
Telephone: 01209 313218/313419 or