Challenging Behaviour Foundation for people with severe learning disabilities
Location: county wide
- providing information about challenging behaviour
- peer support groups for family carers and professionals
- supporting families by phone or email
- running workshops to reduce challenging behaviour
- speaking up for families nationally / campaigning
Our vision is for anyone with severe learning disabilities who displays challenging behaviour to have the same life opportunities as everyone else.
We work to improve understanding of challenging behaviour, empower families with information and support, and help others to provide better services and more opportunities.
Telephone: 0300 666 0126.